Collecting Personal Information
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Site, and any information necessary to process your purchases. We may also collect additional information if you contact us for customer support.
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from minors. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third-party service providers for the sole purpose of helping us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. We recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, and shipping and fulfillment of your order. If you have provided consent to receive emails, we will also use your information for keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
Selling Personal Information
We do not sell your Personal Information.
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your data be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents can see CCPA opt out info here.
For questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.